Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Sadly we lost move on, close the thread
It will expire naturally in due course for some the grieving process can be long and complicated. It will of course morph into other threads in the future regarding Pep's now constant propensity to make bizarre decisions on big European nights which seem to have disastrous consequences. So any "moving on" is unlikely to be a complete separation from that nightmare evening in Porto.

I think for alot of people especially those that were there that they will never fully get over it until we win the thing.in my experience half n hour before the game i was just stood behind that goal chelsea scored at and thought this is it for me'the end of the journey if you like.it was to complete it all and never have to chase anything again.i was ok after the game i got over the match as we never played anything like we could and chelsea were the better side on the night but it took it out of me mentally a week or so later as i know and you may all know that was our chance to create history and never look back.we may never get in that position for another 20 or so years theres no guarantees especially in that competition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.