Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if he has 4 yeras left on that contrat they really could just dig in and keep him if they wished.

Isnt Grealsih a Villa supported. - would he really want to tarnish his image by kicking up fuss/forcing a move and risk that.
It would be the same as Foden doing it to us to to to someone like Barca, Madrid, Bayern etc - imagine the reaction on here!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit different seeing as Villa actually give Grealish the amount of minutes he deserves. If Foden went to Barca and his explanation was "I wanted to spend at least half the season actually on the pitch" I think most City fans would totally understand his decision.

maybe so but i don't think bernardo silva should be pushed out for jack grealish ? jesus or sterling then yes
i could understand because we are after a striker
Don't think we're pushing bernardo out the rumours are he wants to leave, If anything it appears we were willing to push sterling out to secure kane, again though all based on rumours of which could all be bullshit. I don't think there's any doubt we'll need to bring a striker in and am sure we will as well as Grealish it's not a one or the other situation. We can recoup money on outgoing transfers to spend big this summer and I'm sure we will after hearing what Khaldoon has said in his end of season interviews, I'm not worried in the slightest about who goes and then comes in because we're in good hands with a lot of people in charge who know what they're doing. Would be sad to see bernardo leave though as I think he's ace and it would be difficult replacing his work rate but if the lad isn't happy and wants to leave then we're not the type of club to stand in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.