Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
the links to Barcelona in a swap deal and if jack grealish signs for £100milion you don't leave him on the bench
silva been linked with a move for the last month and there is no smoke without fire
Because he is widely thought to have been wanting to leave the club for over a year. That isn’t being forced or pushed out. He is the one that allegedly wants out.

I hope you are using that gif based on your belief that season 1 of True Detective is must-see television. So so good.
It’s only bettered by Band Of Brothers for all-time best TV show, for me. Brilliant. And McConaughey puts in one of the best acting performances ever!

As for Grealish, let’s do it, he’d be fucking brilliant for City and at a great age at 25 to still be before his prime (26-29). If he can learn to stay on his feet like Foden, he could become an incredible player!

Such a shame re Bernardo.
He’s been looking much more like his old self recently.
If he’s not happy in England we have to respect his wishes, but he also has to understand we need a decent fee for him to make it happen.
He really hasn't tho hes just been used last season as a work horse midfielder. It worked very well but its a waste of his talents imo.

i don't think he is unhappy at city. more like the club wanting to bring in somebody and said he has to move on
pep did say before the end of last season that some players will be asked to move on and will not be happy
Agree with you that Bernardo is not unhappy at City, but he does have issues with living in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.