#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed,and while Ferran has superb potential....right now,Harrison is the better player.

I don't think I agree with that. I think Ferran could at least match Harrison's 8 goals 8 assists if he was given 34 starts for Leeds. I don't think the gap between them is big, if it exists, and I don't think Harrison would be getting in this Spain team right now were he Spanish.

I don't think the gap between them is big, if it exists, and I don't think Harrison would be getting in this Spain team right now were he Spanish.
I think any decent footballer would get in the Spain team now, especially the likes of Harrison
Their defence includes Garcia and the defector Laporte.

I think any decent footballer would get in the Spain team now, especially the likes of Harrison
Their defence includes Garcia and the defector Laporte.

Only because international managers are all weirdos. If you put a club manager who didn't know the Spanish players personally in charge, Garcia would be nowhere near the squad.

Similarly if you put a club manager with no French mates in charge of the France squad, Laporte would have been starting for them for years.

Reactions: kun
Only because international managers are all weirdos. If you put a club manager who didn't know the Spanish players personally in charge, Garcia would be nowhere near the squad.

Similarly if you put a club manager with no French mates in charge of the France squad, Laporte would have been starting for them for years.
I think Laporte has been terrible in this tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.