Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

For me the bus to Hoffenheim stadium , that packed that if it had turned over I think you would moved !
Then the train back to Dusseldorf from the Hoffenheim or was Schalke ? Packed and didn't move for about 20mins ,the doors just kept closing and opening till we eventually set off .
It’s a bloody long way from Hoffenheim to Düsseldorf (325 km). I think you would be referring to Schalke.

Aarhus?
Madness-SplendourFestival09-JW07.jpg

In the middle of our street?
Presume you were on that train because we sung this song all the way back. Every time the train announcer mentioned Aarhus in the list of stations it would start up again. I think this song may started on the Mitdjyland trip as well because most City fans stayed in Aarhus (what a great city) for that one. Those Danish trips were brilliant, much more fun than the CL trips.

It’s a bloody long way from Hoffenheim to Düsseldorf (325 km). I think you would be referring to Schalke.
Yes wasn't sure if it was after the Schalke game ie the stuck train. Thinking about now , for the Hoffenheim game we stayed in Frankfurt and get too Hoffenheim was a couple of catches . So must of been the Schalke game.

Yes, this was the Institute of Sport proposal located next to the athletics stadium.

7-F4-C1804-8728-47-AD-BF33-6-D1-A37-D45751.jpg

70-E3-EC49-AAE1-41-DC-888-D-9-DDD6-C7531-F5.jpg

A8-B1-C9-D6-F78-B-4-ACC-B986-B3-A79-FCA6128.jpg

If you click on the link and scroll down to post 46, you will see the lastet update construction picture of the Institute of Sport on Oxford Road. https://www.skyscrapercity.com/thre...ad-30m-6-fl-u-c.2228266/page-3#post-173992704

Pundit Jay, Twitter.

Great drone shot of City Square and the Etihad.

Shows clearly how tired looking City Square is.

If there are no plans to expand the North stand over the next 3 years while the arena is being built, City square either needs to be refurbished or redeveloped into something better and more impressive to sit alongside the new arena.

1625479210677.jpeg

Pundit Jay, Twitter.

Great drone shot of City Square and the Etihad.

Shows clearly how tired looking City Square is.

If there are no plans to expand the North stand over the next 3 years while the arena is being built, City square either needs to be refurbished or redeveloped into something better and more impressive to sit alongside the new arena.

View attachment 20668
Really was hoping we'd have an integrated plan for a new North stand, a better club shop, a fully covered City Square and a better Metro link station - at present each of these components falls short of the standard required.

Really was hoping we'd have an integrated plan for a new North stand, a better club shop, a fully covered City Square and a better Metro link station - at present each of these components falls short of the standard required.
The shop needs a rebuild, incorporate museum and catering/ restaurant.

It should be a place people want to hang out during non match days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.