Will continue to wear a mask

• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
Mixed messages from government ministers doing the news round this morning.

Are masks in enclosed spaces legally required or not? If not then it is entirely down to personal choice.

What harm does wearing a disposable mask do?
At some point I believe we have to return to normality and in my opinion now is the time. If people want to carry on wearing masks etc then that is fine by me but I won't be unless legally required to.

The choices now are get vaccinated (I had my second shot early in May), carry on wearing a mask, social distancing and so on or take your chances with getting Covid. The fact is there is barely anything more than lip service to restrictions now, especially with younger groups. The current vaccination and herd immunity via cases amongst younger groups strategy makes the most sense as far as I'm concerned.

We need to get back to normality???

What is this normality that doesn't involve wear wearing face protection if they want to.

People have wore mask/scarves/veils over the decades and centuries for many different reasons

You could say the same about social distancing or wearing a full hazmat suit. I don't want to wear one from the 19th as I prefer to revert to a normal way of living.

Feel free to wear one if you so choose.
Thanks. I shall. It does not harm me as far as I know. But that is just my opinion. If anybody can show me what harm it causes me then I might change my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.