Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing that could happen to England is Grealish moving to a top side, under a manager who will make him press and defend and improve his allround game.

What makes a great player in your eyes?
A game changer, someone that's takes the game by the scruff of the neck.

The player Grealish is for Villa, the player KDB is for us, and David Silva was.

But doing it in a average side and doing it in title winning sides under huge pressure week in week out are very different.

We are expected to win every week, our players expected to perform every game, some can't do that, and that is what makes me worry about Grealish.

At Villa he is the main man, with us he is another player and a player who has to earn the respect of his multi title winning team mates.

I’ve challenged you so you won’t reply. Grealish will score and assist more than Bernardo in his first ten games I reckon. Love Bernardo but he’s a grafter with little going forward. You’ve watched Bernardo the last two years yet prefer him to Grealish. Honestly choose a different sport.

A good player in his eyes is Mount. That creative midfielder who creates, well, nothing.
So you don't rate Mount?

A young guy in his second season already a European champion and already a full international, you can't respect him for that? He is a Chelsea player, so what, he has done incredibly well in his career so far.

A game changer, someone that's takes the game by the scruff of the neck.

The player Grealish is for Villa, the player KDB is for us, and David Silva was.

But doing it in a average side and doing it in title winning sides under huge pressure week in week out are very different.

We are expected to win every week, our players expected to perform every game, some can't do that, and that is what makes me worry about Grealish.

At Villa he is the main man, with us he is another player and a player who has to earn the respect of his multi title winning team mates.
I don't think anyone is putting him in the same bracket as KDB & Silva atm but i remember many saying £55m for KDB was a ridiculous amount for an average player.

Hopefully we’ll see some progress on this in the next few weeks now that the Euros are over. Probably the signing I want more than any other this summer.
Few weeks . I'd hope a lot sooner than that. Preseason starts in a week. And the season itself starts in a few weeks with leceister up on the 8th. I hope city can be clear of what they have in 2 weeks at most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.