Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would take him in a heartbeat. Just hope this doesn’t turn into Isco type of transfer

Unfortunately nobody cares how big a club you are if no professional player was born when you last won a major trophy.
I really don't see it like that.
A clubs value is not in the number of trophies they have won, it is the importance of that club to it's legions of fans and it's local community.
We went most of my life winning nothing but it didn't matter to me.
Winning premier leagues and cups is normal for us now but let's face it we were lucky, The Sheik chose and not Villa.

If Grealish decides to stay at Villa fair fucks to him, but that is him without a trophy for the next 4 years (maybe a League cup/FA Cup but thats also stretching it). Even without blue tinted glasses, if City come in for a player at this stage and you believe in yourself to start at City you would expect a player to move. We are right now definitely the best club in the world right now alongside maybe Bayern ( fuck the CL loss). Understandable if players from one of the big clubs dont move to so, but some Villa fans make it sound like they are in the CL this season when they actually finished in the bottom half after all the hype about them.

If Grealish decides to stay at Villa fair fucks to him, but that is him without a trophy for the next 4 years (maybe a League cup/FA Cup but thats also stretching it). Even without blue tinted glasses, if City come in for a player at this stage and you believe in yourself to start at City you would expect a player to move.

If he can’t get off high center at this point he deserves his lot in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.