Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed how successful we have been given the litany of failed signings and the cowardly underbelly to our team.
The more the merrier. Could always improve and find balance, nothing wrong with it.

Would like us to focus all efforts on Haaland, Grealish doesn't improve the starting 11 and imho we wouldn't even be considering him if he wasn't home grown.

Bit funny on the one hand Grealish' arrogance is revolting but we adore Haaland, who is about 3 times as arrogant a player I've seen.
Haaland can back it up as he is one of the greatest strikers (potentially the best) and a generational talent. Grealish is not, he would be a squad player and very expensive

Would like us to focus all efforts on Haaland, Grealish doesn't improve the starting 11 and imho we wouldn't even be considering him if he wasn't home grown.
Doesn't make any difference to the club if he's home grown or not. So that isn't why we are interested,If they ar spending that amount it's for playing reasons only.

Bit funny on the one hand Grealish' arrogance is revolting but we adore Haaland, who is about 3 times as arrogant a player I've seen.

This is a good point. There seems to be quite a bit of dry humour with Haaland which might earn him a pass from a lot of people but he's obviously got an ego.

I just don't think it's as cut and dry as some people make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.