Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

Personally, I'm pulling for Brentford. I enjoy their style of play and think they can add to the prem.

Wouldn't really wish relegation on anyone. Well except United. And Liverpool. And Spurs. Fuck Spurs.
The 3 I voted for.

If Palace stay up, Vieria deserves manager of the century. He's in a woeful position. I can't see him lasting till Christmas. Think Norwich could be better equipped second time round. Anything could happen with Watford. If they lose their first game to Villa, the manager could be sacked

Whats going on at Wolves could mean a struggle for them.
They let a few good players leave last year and now Patricio has gone.
Really hope Brentford stay up.

I've gone Palace, Brentford & Watford.

Brentford are a decent team but I think by the time they've adjusted to the PL it will be too late.

Think Norwich will be toast.

I know someone connected in a fashion to the club and as per last time they're thinking why spend money when we can go back to the Championship and get a few years of parachute cash...seems the gameplan is up/down £££ rinse & repeat.
Norwich are a very well run club and are very good at what they do.

With the parachute payements from constant relegations and promotions, they are effectively a Premier League club who occassionally play a season in the Championship.

Norwich are a very well run club and are very good at what they do.

With the parachute payements from constant relegations and promotions, they are effectively a Premier League club who occassionally play a season in the Championship.
Exactly but paying Championship wages 2 or 3 seasons on the bounce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.