Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all on Grealish for me, we will see how his character is here now! does he want to be the big fish in a Villa side getting all the plaudits for staying there and being talked about positively or come to city be one of a few players who are above and on his standard not be talked about as positively in the media as at Villa? probably more critically assessed by the media who we know like to be so negative towards city!

So does Greaslish have the Bollocks!?

I keep seeing this said.

Does he want to come?
Will they sell?
What will he cost?
How much salary?
How much does his agent want?
How long will he stay for before his agent gets itchy feet?

Maybe the club have looked at these and a thousand other questions and decided, nah.
If they have we've made a huge mistake, far worse that VVD to Liverpool.
Are we going to wait until he's scoring 50+ a season next year and taking them to European glory for one of our rivals before we realise this, I fucken hope not!

It’s all on Grealish for me, we will see how his character is here now! does he want to be the big fish in a Villa side getting all the plaudits for staying there and being talked about positively or come to city be one of a few players who are above and on his standard not be talked about as positively in the media as at Villa? probably more critically assessed by the media who we know like to be so negative towards city!

So does Greaslish have the Bollocks!?
Getting English players only helps us avoid those negative stories. Especially since next year is the world cup, people in general will be behind English players at top clubs knowing they'll make the squad.

If they have we've made a huge mistake, far worse that VVD to Liverpool.
Are we going to wait until he's scoring 50+ a season next year and taking them to European glory for one of our rivals before we realise this, I fucken hope not!
Look in the present and the issues the club might be uneasy about, not what you think might occur (or might not) in the future.

Whoever we buy, we will still be the best.

To be fair, I think most people will get on board and be excited if Grealish does come. But if he doesn't, I doubt we'd be overly disappointed, I think the feeling around him has been mixed here, but in general, most acknowledge he's a good player, just not the utmost priority.

Look in the present and the issues the club might be uneasy about, not what you think might occur (or might not) in the future.

Whoever we buy, we will still be the best.
To us we'll always be th best team in the land and all the wooooorld
But..... signing Haaland, even if it means breaking the bank on one signing would elevate us to greatest team ever. Can't tell me that two years down the line and Haaland is scoring 50+ for us any winning us major European titles that Pep won't want to add a few more years.

But..... signing Haaland, even if it means breaking the bank on one signing would elevate us to greatest team ever. Can't tell me that two years down the line and Haaland is scoring 50+ for us any winning us major European titles that Pep won't want to add a few more years.
You need serious help mate.

If we get Jack Grealish it would be fantastic but still think we need a striker first and foremost.

Your peddling this on multiple threads, so at least try and confine it to one.

50 goals pal is simply your imagination running wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.