Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fop. Not flop. Fop. As in dandy.

Why do we need a midfielder if no one is leaving? Would rather get a world class forward for silly money.

I can see how he would fit in, I can see what he would bring to the side, but I shout at Sterling for falling over a lot, I doubt my ticker would take watching him fall over 20 times a game.
And getting nothing, he'll go from victim/ most fouled player to diving **** who never gets a decision as soon as he pulls on our shirt. I pray this transfer doesn't happen and we are really focusing on Haaland

It was the reply I felt your post required, whether you liked it or not is your perogative.

I don't do journalist rumours or take ITKs as gospel or make abritary statements or conjecture as fact

What I do is look and the facts and one is our squads for both the prem and CL last year can accomodate a striker and grealish without selling on Berny or Jesus, whether we can as a club keep such players happy enough in the.scemario of more competiton or if we need to sell to balance the books is not for anyone here to say.

This either/or is irrelelvant, let's jsut see what plays out.

I come on her eto talk about grealish, not who he may replace.
We're signing Etoo?

Dickson

Maybe the fact of the matter is Grealish is undecided and he is indeed tempted by the new offer by Villa, else I don't see a reason why we wouldn't have signed him already. Of course, there could be a case of the timeline, firstly euros, now holiday for players, and enough time to also get more clarity on who's leaving

Jack's agent has played this perfectly, if the deal goes ahead then he gets his move to city but if it was to fall through then he gets a bumper contract at villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.