Players who might improve us

Here’s a left field one, I was just reading Gareth Bale hasn’t had any offers.

This is a guy who was outstanding for Spurs at the end of the season, and for Wales in the Euros. He offers a direct style, physicality and no little technical ability.

Ok, he only give us one season or maybe two, but isn’t he someone who’d offer us something we’ve been lacking? Obviously I’d rather we get Kane or Haaland, but if we need a stop gap before getting Haaland next season is he a good cheap option (no fee involved and wages subsidised by Real)?
I think southamptonblue is on to something here.

Here’s a left field one, I was just reading Gareth Bale hasn’t had any offers.

This is a guy who was outstanding for Spurs at the end of the season, and for Wales in the Euros. He offers a direct style, physicality and no little technical ability.

Ok, he only give us one season or maybe two, but isn’t he someone who’d offer us something we’ve been lacking? Obviously I’d rather we get Kane or Haaland, but if we need a stop gap before getting Haaland next season is he a good cheap option (no fee involved and wages subsidised by Real)?
We aren't here to give Bale a place to train before the world cup before he retires, no thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.