Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict they will finish between 7th and 17th for about the 50th season in a row. How fucking boring to support Everton. Be better off going down for a couple of years and having a few new grounds.
One of the great ironies of Heysel is that a couple of weeks earlier they had won the Cup-Winners Cup and the English ban probably impacted them more than anyone else in the country, by the time it was lifted they had lost most of their better players and hadn't been able to replace them without that additional boost.

One of the great ironies of Heysel is that a couple of weeks earlier they had won the Cup-Winners Cup and the English ban probably impacted them more than anyone else in the country, by the time it was lifted they had lost most of their better players and hadn't been able to replace them without that additional boost.

Excellent side they had in those days.
One of the reasons the Everton/Liverpool rivalry became more bitter.

What might have beens.

Excellent side they had in those days.
One of the reasons the Everton/Liverpool rivalry became more bitter.

What might have beens.
I guess one of the main(for a City fan!)what might have beens, is Howard Kendell would likely have never managed City....and I wouldn't have been forced to watch Adrian Heath and Wayne Clarke upfront for City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.