Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict they will finish between 7th and 17th for about the 50th season in a row. How fucking boring to support Everton. Be better off going down for a couple of years and having a few new grounds.
Remember some Spurs fans a couple of years ago saying no one knows what its like to be a Spurs fan, the highs, the lows, the ups, the downs, the unpredictability, we are unique etc...
and I thought what? Try being a City fan. Spurs and Everton are the epitome of a boring club. Been there for as long as we have been alive, going absolutely nowhere neither up or down. Winning sod all.

Of course, but that’s one game. They’ve gone from ancelotti and excitement to Townsend and Begovich and god knows what round the corner.
Always the bridesmaid
I was only commenting on the goal. I know that Townsend, with all due respect to him is not a player of the greatest ability, and he will never score another of that quality as long as he has a hole in his arse.

18! Iirc
What a goal,
Best goal ever for me.
I recall trying to copy it on the gravel in school the next day.

Y.O.Y did we have to lose the final after scoring a goal like that ? the ref should have just blew the whistle for full time because it does not get any better than that

i will say that season was the hardest season ever being a city fan. not only did we face the drop early season
but getting to the league cup semi final and fa cup final after malcolm allison single handed dismantle a club

malcolm allison ripped up one of the best squad city had since the 60s/70s some great young talent like peter barnes and gary owen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.