Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t it only 5 mins since Everton’s last takeover when they were supposed to take the world by storm
Yes but this is different. If the yanks get their two thirds majority you watch the Premier League change. Kenyon isn't the front man to propel Everton into the top four, he is there to drain money from the Premier League cash cow.

This potential takeover worries me. The yanks dont have a great history with football clubs generally. Hoping its not a leveraged buy out or they are asset stripping owners.

Moshiri has been poor but he's put his money in and tried, this could could just drain the club.

This potential takeover worries me. The yanks dont have a great history with football clubs generally. Hoping its not a leveraged buy out or they are asset stripping owners.

Moshiri has been poor but he's put his money in and tried, this could could just drain the club.

I am not sure how much of that money was put in by Moshiri, was it his mates money? And now his pal cannot put more money in he wants out.
Because they are so unsuccessful FFP does not seem to apply to them.

I am not sure how much of that money was put in by Moshiri, was it his mates money? And now his pal cannot put more money in he wants out.
Because they are so unsuccessful FFP does not seem to apply to them.
Isn't it one of the ffp rules that you can spend as much as you want as long as you're not bothering anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.