Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because Grealish would be dependent on a sale so doesn't enter into it. Now campare just Kane v Haaland with your guessed figures. On the other hand I wouldn't bother because Haaland doesn't seem to be a target and probably won't move this summer.
That's an assumption!?

Be nice if football was played on paper.

If you believe Haaland is staying on a 6yr contract with no change in wages, no huge bonuses and no threat of leaving then your living in the clouds.

15m to Grealish agent and 20m to Kane's seems very high, there is no precedent for that figure for those players.

You also cannot just say just buy Haaland and promote a youth player, zero guarantee any youth player is as good as Grealish and if they are not then you have to go and spend a fortune on a player anyway. The only possible comparision you can do is Kane v Haaland and by all accounts, thats already been done and Kane was chosen, the sooner people accept the better.
No I don't, was keeping the comparison as simplistic as possible, there are too many unknowns in either equation in football.

I think it's a fair assumption on the agent fees, perhaps they are on the high side as you say.

"Kane v Haaland and by all accounts, thats already been done and Kane was chosen, the sooner people accept the better."
Already been done by who, where I stand your proof?
I've seen rumoured on here by BS and TH but no solid proof on that statement you make. Football market is dynamic not static, we might not get Kane, Spurs might not deal or another club might come in and offer more (I know Kane has said he wants City)

N

o such thing as a 10 year contract Bill.
We could do a 5 or a 6 and then offer him a further contract where we pay him so much that it exceeds the amount he’d get by walking at the end and taking a £multimillion signing on fee, but the only thing we could rely on when signing the initial contract would be the initial contract term.
So before we get him you're predicting he will walk in 5 or so years on a free.
Have you got next week's lottery winning numbers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.