Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bought a copy of the MUEN for over twenty years. Used to buy every day. Sooner it goes bang the better.
Personally mate, I don't want it to go 'bang' (although tbf it would resemble a wet fart more than a bang if it did), to me, it's part and parcel of mine and Manchester's history.

No, what I'd like it to do is get its fuckin act together and start acting like a proper old school newspaper again, one that had respect, some worth, not the rag infested, click baiting, agenda driven shit-house it's become, I'll quote (allegedly)Tony Wilson for them “This is Manchester. We do things differently here.”

Take note MEN.

Last edited:
Personally mate, I don't want it to go 'bang' (although tbf it would resemble a wet fart more than a bang if it did), to me, it's part and parcel of mine and Manchester's history.

No, what I'd like it to do is get its fuckin act together and start acting like a proper old school newspaper again, one that had respect, some worth, not the rag infested, click baiting, agenda driven shit-house it's become, I'll quote (allegedly)Tony Wilson for them “This is Manchester. We do things differently here.”

Take note MEN.
True, it was once a respected newspaper, albeit a local one - and it did have proper journalists.
Hard to believe that no less a figure than George Orwell was once a contributor.

The Sun going early over Harry Kane. Probably begging the rags to gazump us greedy bastards...

1aa2a051242feff9c19da9a358bfc2e0.jpg

I get those every few weeks, straight in the recycling bin. I've never had SKY will never have SKY and am not interested so don't even give it house room for more than 1 minute!! :-)
I get a few Sky channels through my Virgin Media package (Sky1/Sky Arts/SSN) but none of the 'Premium' channels. They can f*ck off as far as I'm concerned.

I get a few Sky channels through my Virgin Media package (Sky1/Sky Arts/SSN) but none of the 'Premium' channels. They can f*ck off as far as I'm concerned.
Actually I am now feeling guilty because I have just realised that I watch SKY Arts; Portrait Artist of the Year and Landscape Artist of the Year! Courtesy of BT TV Sorry. But I'm only paying BT not that lot. :-) Mea Culpa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.