Harry Kane

If we sign Kane my view is its Pep just wanting him for the couple of years Pep will stay at City for the sole purpose of winning the Champions Lge.. After that we'll have a 30+ year old who can't walk and is worth a lot less. The Club need to be thinking longer term imo.
Who says we wont go for haaland next season for 68 million because hes going nowhere this summer thats for sure

I am one of the 48.5% whom are against the addition of Harry Kane.

First of all I don't think he improve the team at all.

2nd, why give him a pay rise to join a team that will let him finally win something ?
If he is coming, we should just match his Spurs salary.
Enlighten me on why he won’t improve the team?

Kane in the City team is more frightening than Haaland in that Chelsea team. Simple as that so fuck whatever anyone else says or these stupid twitter profiles. We’re signing the best striker in the premier league for the last 3 seasons or so. How the fuck can anyone not be happy with that?
They will all chill out at end of season when hes slapped in 40 goals

Tbh I think that the story from last night has completely fucked things up for both clubs as far as due process is concerned. Neither wanted that info out there and now both sides are scrambling to calm shit down. Tottenham this morning and City now.

I don't believe the reports tonight coming out of City.

Charlie Kane, legend.

After last night the Sun are now reporting that Spurs are waiting for the rags to make a bid and start a bidding war with us,what a load of bollocks.

Kane will not join Man city this summer

Charlie Kane (agent and brother) known to not be the smartest lad leaked some bs to a gossip reporter, the woman who wrote the sun report doesn't even cover football

Has been shot down by every credible journo and Tottenhams stance has remained the same to everyone with links to the club. Nunos first press conference he was very confident he would stay .

After City put out the enquiry of 100 mil that was immediately shut down, they have realised it will cost far too much to prise him away this summer, one more bid may come in probably in the region of 120, which will again be shot down.

No way this transfer happens this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.