It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently away, so not really looped in, but just to say City and Villa were talking late last night and it sounds like we might be almost be there on the fee and structure for Grealish.

Maybe a matter of hours, rather than days.
Yea I don’t like this type of straightforward information. Stop pissing about and post a really complicated video to decipher.

Stay off the Haggis ;)

No he’s a good defender, offers very little going forward though and that’s the main problem for him and full backs nowadays, they’re not far off being wing backs even when not. Sterling doesn’t get a sniff against him, defends really well. Walker makes a lot of recovery tackles, that’s not him losing it and having to recover. If he had anything going forward he’d be really good rather than just good. If they got Trippier it wouldn’t be to replace him I don’t think, maybe to play in games against the shitter teams when they need another option.
My opinion is he is a good one on one defender, good at reading what the attacker will do. Positionally he struggles. Also my head nearly exploded when it came out that he used to be a winger. With the ball and attacking he is poor.

Is this to replace the "top class" right back (Wan Bissaka) and top class DM (Fred) they bought a couple of seasons ago?

Fucking laughable these cunts.
The Glazers have bummed the MIBs yet again.

So much for the fan power, so much for the Glazers must go.

Tik Tok sensations signed, The Little Fella get a new deal.

Nothing to see here, move on

What would you prefer, Cancelo playing like a winger and jogging back behind play after he loses possession?
I would prefer to have a complete full back who could run up and down the pitch and add to both our attack and defence but I'll take what we have in different profiles with Walker and Cancelo. How's that?

I would prefer to have a complete full back who could run up and down the pitch and add to both our attack and defence but I'll take what we have in different profiles with Walker and Cancelo. How's that?
As said you have that with Walker, only the attacking option with Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.