Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On ticket email it says “Stadium arrival time: 15:15-15:45”

Does this need to be followed? It seems a tad early. Thanks.
No, it doesn’t have to be followed. I went to all six England games at Wembley and some of my tickets were telling me to be in the stadium three hours before!
I just wandered in 30 mins before kick off.

Booked me, my 2 lads and Dad ( first City game 1934) in the Travelodge in Harrow Sat night.

My Dad came down for Villa and loved the weekend out. He needs this after the shitshow of the last 12 months as he lives on his own in Sheffield (from West Gorton) now.

If you can be there you should be, our support in Porto was awesome, we need that spirit to continue.

Are you saying that the match is being screened live on ITV?
ITV have the FA Cup/Community shield TV rights this season. Sharing with the BBC so anyone not going will be kicking their teles in as Matterface and Dixon spend 90 minutes calling us shit.

Can anyone confirm the entrance requirements for U16's all i can find is must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Doesnt mention LFT to enter

Booked me, my 2 lads and Dad ( first City game 1934) in the Travelodge in Harrow Sat night.

My Dad came down for Villa and loved the weekend out. He needs this after the shitshow of the last 12 months as he lives on his own in Sheffield (from West Gorton) now.

If you can be there you should be, our support in Porto was awesome, we need that spirit to continue.
See you there bud, we’re staying in the same hotel. Always there or the premier inn Harrow for every Wembley trip. Love it.

I shall be there but will be very disappointed if Pep does field the under 23s, it may only be a pre season friendly but I still wanna win the fucker, especially against Leicester … Hopefully he will play Grealish :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.