Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always park at Watford and get the train straight to Wembley. It’s much less hassle than driving into London and loads of cheap parking in Watford near the train station
Thank you,and is there plenty of tubes after the game to get back to Watford

Thank you,and is there plenty of tubes after the game to get back to Watford
I’ve been to all our Wembley games and never had an issue getting back on the train to Watford. Doesn’t take long. Only problem was after the Wigan game when we got piss wet through but the train was fine.

On ticket email it says “Stadium arrival time: 15:15-15:45”

Does this need to be followed? It seems a tad early. Thanks.

Is the 5:15 kick off related to there being a full programme of Championship and other League matches that day?

Prior to the lockdown there was a agreement that no 3:00pm Saturday fixtures would be shown live in TV. Hence the 12:30 and 5:30 kick offs.
ITV dictating kick off time to start their evenings tv viewing. Britain's got fuckwitts on after.

It is of use cheers. I'll get an LFT on order and just keep my fingers crossed I think. I am going to mention this to the club though as I won't be the only person in this position and it could mean I miss the Norwich game as I can only have my second jab a month after the positive covid test. So with that one as well it will be LFT and pray.
Madness.

Can you use the LFT that you get in a pack of 7 from the NHS?

Can you use the LFT that you get in a pack of 7 from the NHS?
That's what I'll be ordering. I assume you take it then submit the result on the NHS app or online if you don't have the app but I haven't done it before so couldn't say for sure.

I always park at Watford and get the train straight to Wembley. It’s much less hassle than driving into London and loads of cheap parking in Watford near the train station
Rickmansworth or Croxley better than Watford (I live locally) - both with large car parks or on road near tube stations. If you’re doing Watford make sure you park near the tube and not the train station as they’re not near each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.