Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
F to and if no one is commenting about Haaland wearing Leeds shorts whilst training with Dortmund . Can you imagine if he had our shorts on he would be signing straight away

if haaland goes to chelsea this summer it will be 130 mil plus 20 addons,40 mil to raiola and 300k a week and city aint paying that and dont want to deal with raiola

The player that supported City as a kid,wins it for me!
If he becomes no1 player in the world,
What better media can City ask for.
Pay the 160m blues.
This kid is going to eat the premiership.

(Even if he just had the shirts) That'll do.
He was/is a Leeds fan but likes City as his dad played for us.

Grealish is a talented player but worth nowhere near 100m for me.
14 goals & 17 Assists in 100 prem appearances ffs.
Kev gets that in less than half the games.
We need a striker & a left back & we're done.
We have enough creativity in Midfield.
Only reason we need him is if we are selling one of Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez or Gundo.
No way we're selling Kev or Foden.

If Chelsea beat us to him I don’t get it then. After spending so much last summer how they can spend so much and never get in trouble with ffp or whatever

I don't know the exact figures but the summer before that they didn't spend a penny as they had a transfer ban

In 2019 they sold Hazard for €150,000,000 and raised a further £50m on top of that. Last year they raised £100m through selling Morata + academy products.

This summer they've already made £55m from selling academy players.

Grealish is a talented player but worth nowhere near 100m for me.
14 goals & 17 Assists in 100 prem appearances ffs.
Kev gets that in less than half the games.
We need a striker & a left back & we're done.
We have enough creativity in Midfield.
Only reason we need him is if we are selling one of Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez or Gundo.
No way we're selling Kev or Foden.
Have you been holidaying in a cave?

if haaland goes to chelsea this summer it will be 130 mil plus 20 addons,40 mil to raiola and 300k a week and city aint paying that and dont want to deal with raiola
I will never forgive Txiki, Omar and Ferran if they turn that deal down, outside of Raiola's payment (which we can pay him outside the club) that's a perfectly reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.