Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won’t save anything surely… when he’s officially available then there will be much more competition for him…
Maybe maybe not. We probably won’t be involved anyway if we get Kane this summer. If not we might throw our hat in the ring next summer.

If Chelsea beat us to him I don’t get it then. After spending so much last summer how they can spend so much and never get in trouble with ffp or whatever

If Chelsea beat us to him I don’t get it then. After spending so much last summer how they can spend so much and never get in trouble with ffp or whatever
I don't know the exact figures but the summer before that they didn't spend a penny as they had a transfer ban

1.5 billion I believe is the total the club owe abramovich. So when you say the Club don't play silly twats, not strictly the club is it.
How much are you willing to pay for your season card to help fund those transfer fees
Exactly. The "it's not my money" crew live in a fantasy world where football is not a business, FFP doesn't exist, and fans see all games live for free

Fuck me you don't half come across as a twat. Have you joined to try and get a rise out of everyone on here?

Why on earth would the chairman read my posts? It's my opinion. Nothing more. We don't need Grealish. And I'd prefer a younger forward that Pep can train than an older one that goes against our recent transfer policy.
Thats quite harsh just because I have a different opinion.

We don't need Grealish, I agree.
I don't disagree about Haaland, just that the crazy money being

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.