Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the bid is already accepted. Villa are busy buying for it not to have been. £100m seems to have been agreed, it's just a question of when it is announced. I can't see why not now, villa have their new players and City will want to get on with integrating Grealish into the squad. Surely this'll be announced today.

Quietly confident this will go through. Grealish wants to win trophies and play on the biggest stage and that is not going to happen at Villa, certainly not in the short term.

"United have just paid 70 plus million for a man with zero premier league experience" is a really dumb point, i'm sorry. so fucking what? how many players don't have "PL experience"? Haaland has "no PL experience" yet people here wank all over him

What makes you think he can repeat last season for the next five? Its a risk isn't it? And a big one at £100m.

City make transfer mistakes like every club and so does Pep.

Tired of seeing this negative shit from you and Chicago whatever.

The club have decided Jack Grealish can improve us and have decided on a budget to secure him.

It may turn out to be a mistake or it may work our beautifully. No one knows for sure but clearly the club are happy with the probability of success.

You have registered your doubts now give it a rest and let’s see what happens.

Last edited:
Well we will see. Just strikes me as a big risk lumping that much on one player who hasn't done it season in season out and isn't much if any better than most of our midfield. I know we have a budget but clearly we don't have a bottomless pit of money like some seem to think on here.

But if he comes in then great, I will support him as always.
I don't think we have a bottomless pit. I just trust the club to know better than us what is and isn't affordable for us.

Tired of seeing this negative shit from you and Chicago whatever.

The club have decided Jack Grealish can improve us and have decided on a budget to secure him.

It may turn out to be a mistake or it may work our beautifully. No one knows for sure but clearly the club are happy with the probability of success.

You have registered your doubts now give it a test and let’s see what happens.
Fucking this! We are going out to try and sign one of the most highly rated young attacking players around - what blue on what planet would possibly have any kind of problem with it?

What would they prefer, United to sign him?

Fucking this! We are going out to try and sign one of the most highly rated young attacking players around - what blue on what planet would possibly have any kind of problem with it?

What would they prefer, United to sign him?

I'm happy with grealish coming but can we stop calling him a young player? He's 25...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.