Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s got fuck all to do with helping waistcoat

It will be because rules on Foreign players will be discussed at high level at the FA and we are acting now
Would it really surprise you if and when half of our starting 11 is made up of English lads they change the rules where you have to have more foreign players to fuck us over! I reckon the slapped arses at the fa would do it! Lol

What this clearly shows is Footballers are really fragile and thick creatures.

I was all for not signing Grealish if the lad ain't interested. All the signs after that - 6 weeks of this - was a sign he wants to come here.
WTF would have they said in these 10 mins intense talks that he should say no to a deal in motion for months.
Maybe Aston Villa have a contract ready for Mbappe and Haaland.

PS - I am saying this if eventually this move doesn't happen.
Txiki 2 months prep about the Club Pep and KDB
AV 10 mins intense talk - Here are Buendia and Bailey.
Grealish be like let me sign a 10 year contract extension. Who needs KDB when you have Buendia.

Is this a wind up or ....

Oh bloody hell AHT I honestly don`t remember seeing that thread.Feel a right twat now.

FWIW I used to follow his on twitter and is a Liverpool supporter at least his posts used to give me this indication.
Blocked 2 months back.
He is a Liverpool supporter. He very achingly reveals our transfers, remember him being being especially cut up about signing Cancelo 'without any sales' that was a bit too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.