Harry Kane

Kane refusing to play is a massive disruption for Spurs and Nuno.

The last thing a new manager wants...

Charlie Kane is certainly different in how he does things but it's that left field that it could work. Not showing up for training is nothing new but naming your price in a round of golf with Neville is. Not to mention actually doing that interview as well as leaking stuff to a showbiz journalist.

Between this and the Grealish stuff yesterday, it's a manic Summer.

Grow up. No way was this transfer ever going to be easy, and to suggest it’s Kane’s fault is utter bollocks
I’m not saying it’s Kane’s fault but city don’t need this at the start of a new season. The agent & club should have sorted a lot of this at the end of last season

When you say "allowed to leave" do you mean Spurs and City have agreed a rough price so they've told him it's going to happen.

Or is it "Sure you can leave if City pay us £175m".

Because there's obviously a big difference.
To me it feels like the latter, and that’s why he’s on strike as his camp/City know the asking price is unreachable. Only my guess. But surely they’ll budge eventually, surely!?? £130m is hardly a derisory fee!

When you say "allowed to leave" do you mean Spurs and City have agreed a rough price so they've told him it's going to happen.

Or is it "Sure you can leave if City pay us £175m".

Because there's obviously a big difference.

They told him he would get his move if he kept his head down and let the money men work.

Kane just wants it done quicker.

All brinkmanship and I now expect, as a result of Harry staying home, to see this get done this week.

City won't leave the boy hanging, we don't work that way.

It's gonna happen :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.