Harry Kane

Hated the cockney cunts for 40 years, fuck ‘em!
Same as never understood how they are a big club.Won a few pots in the last 60 yrs nowt for 20 yrs.
Got a flash stadium which will be filled with entitled cockneys just like the Emirates.I fucking love watching Spuds and Tarquin Fc sliding towards mid table obscurity.The one thing they have in common thier fans are all wankers.

Real and Barca can’t afford him, Bayern still have Lewandowski scoring 40-50 goals a season, PSG are in a poor league, Chelsea will have lukaku, United have bad blood with his dad and Juventus can’t afford him. Now in 12 months time when his buyout clause kicks in that will change the landscape completely, if we don’t buy Kane before then we would be in pole position.

Real and Barca can afford literally anything they want. They'll simply acquire more debt to secure him and there will be no consequences because they know the league won't do shit about it.

PSG managed to attract Neymar- Haaland won't be that tough if they offer him and his reps enough. Any player with Raiola as agent is a player that can be persuaded to play in France if the price is right.

Chelsea might have Lukaku, granted. Personally not convinced he's going.

That is a rather good question, isn't it?
Also: Lewandowksi is 32, by the way. Four years ago, in the PL, he would have been Kane and then some. Bayern have had his best years.

Lewandowski is exceptional but it's not like he and Kane are on different planets. At no point has Lewandowski been even close to as good at assisting as Kane is for example.

I do have some sympathy for Spurs fans. Things have been a bit bleak these past 18 months and the second things start to look ok again this happens.

I mean I'm happy because we're benefiting, but I can empathise with them.

Paul Stewart.

They laughed at us while taking him from us.

Time to repay the favour.

They are absolute wankers when we play them.

Fuck em, only below the rags for teams I hate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.