Harry Kane

I'm saying that the deal will collapse (I said that earlier today), but more to the old financial lesson that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Now we're willing to pay about 120m (I would estimate), next season the maximum that anyone would spend on a 29 year old is 60-70m as I say.

I don't see anyone else beating down the door for Kane other than us, and he certainly isn't worth 120m to you given your aspirations.

It's a dangerous game of chicken that Levy is playing here, because outside of Kane you don't really have any sellable assets capable of funding regeneration, you're not in the Champions League, you're unlikely to finish in the Top 4, and another crowdless / limited crowd season will be the 'coup de grace' for you financially.
We agree. The deal will collapse. Both sides are too far apart.

Of course now there are greater financial threats to Spurs but I am certain that the business plan does not require us to sell Kane or play in the Champions League. Nor do I think we are completely shit. I am sure the new manager is telling Levy we have a better than a puncher's chance of the making the top four.

This is going to the last day of the window. I don't understand Spurs logic. How can they plan to rebuild their team without knowing if they are getting £100m plus? Poor management.

Waste of time, be explained as a slip, and maybe it was, probably was don’t really care. If I supported anyone else I ‘d find it funny.

So would I. But I don’t.

It doesn’t matter if he says it was a slip, he shouldn’t be using language like that on TV irrespective. They ain’t gonna fire him but he should be made to squirm a little for this stunt and offer an on air apology for inappropriate use of language. Petty? Fuck yeah, but I don’t give a shit.

Of course now there are greater financial threats to Spurs but I am certain that the business plan does not require us to sell Kane or play in the Champions League. Nor do I think we are completely shit. I am sure the new manager is telling Levy we have a better than a puncher's chance of the making the top four.
will you fuck off if we dont buy him?

No top club keeps a player who doesn’t want to play for them , so unless Kane says he’s staying then only one outcome .
Tell that to Liverpool when they kept Suarez. Same with Ribéry in Munich or PSG ( Verratti to Barcelona). There‘s more examples. That baldy wants 150+

Completely shit? No.

Punchers chance of getting in the top 4? Lol.

You’ll be battling with West Ham and Leicester to get into the Thursday night cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.