Harry Kane

Funny old podcast on the Athletic.

2 points stuck out. Charlie Kane didn't negotiate Harry's 6 year deal, that was the same agency that got Zaha's £150k/week deal at Palace.

Second, Sam Lee said they know there's a cast iron agreement between Villa and Grealish to sell at £100m, and there's a reason that the deal hasn't happened yet, but they can't report it.

Did he say anything similar on 93:20 today?
Wonder if the deal hasn’t happened yet is to do with the amount to paid as in a larger percentage up front but maybe we are trying to lower that slightly ..

Just had a long chat about this with a friend who is a Spurs fan.

He's annoyed about the no show at training but understood why Kane wanted out.

He has for a while expressed the view that Kane is now in decline and yes he mentioned injuries.

The more he talked the more ridiculous it sounded that we'd be paying 130 million or whatever. He also mentioned the no shows in big games.

He actually said we'd be better off buying Lewandowski which is something I agree with.

My mate watches every Spurs game and has supported them since the days of Jimmy Greaves.

He may be wrong but it was a concerning conversation.
It's funny but i work with some and they would be gutted if he left.

They all luv him and think he's well worth £150m and concede that he'll be great for us and should score for fun!

It's all about opinions though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.