It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a thought how much are SSN playing a game here saying chelsea offer 100 million plus euros for lukaku and tight arse city only offering 100 million pounds for sir Harry kane england captain and spurs own
It’s a silly game as Chelsea won’t pay that considering they openly valued him at €90m not £. So why offer more? They like to mix the euros and sterling amount up to fit their agenda.

A few suggesting it’s good they’ve offered him the same wage as City have but my question would be who has told Villa his wage agreement at City and to what purpose? I’d also assume that if Jack has indeed agreed a wage then an offer by City to Villa has officially been accepted to allow us to negotiate with the player? If not then expect us to be publicly outed for tapping him up!
His agent will have given Villa the details of our offer? I would guess it's quite normal for clubs/agents to divulge this information during negotiations?

just a thought how much are SSN playing a game here saying chelsea offer 100 million plus euros for lukaku and tight arse city only offering 100 million pounds for sir Harry kane england captain and spurs own
They have been right cunts towards us as usual since all of this started. Never heard a single mention of "Grealish would be a great signing, Kane would be a great signing" ect No it's been FFP and it's not fair on the Premier League for City buying these players. Sooner the better other outlets blow these twats out of the water and they are left with nothing!

What I love about that, is that if we were paying £160mil or whatever the crack heads at Spurs have dreamt up in a pipe dream, they’d be bleating how we’re ignoring ffp

Don’t know if this is arrogant to say but City are one of a few teams that can guarantee a trophy for a player during their time with us. Most of the league can’t do that Jack and Kane will know this. No wonder they want to come to City

Yes it is, the odds are positive that we have a very good chance of landing a trophy(s) over the course of a 3-5 contract but it’s slightly raggish to say it can be guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.