It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh...

I think I may have put this together.

We are getting Haaland.

with Sancho off to the Devils, we have agreed to remove our sell on, plus whatever fee for Haaland,

and the Kane noise is us doing the dance with Mino who is also the Devil here.

Maybe I am overthinking this.

Hope I'm not

I want to believe

This is a head spinning window. So many rumours and with good reasons as well.

Outs (rumour mill)

Laporte - hurt pride possibly being a good reason. Lack of game time. Can see it, I'd rather stones left. I like stones but will never feel confident a bad patch isn't due. If he left we are well covered though with dias & ake.
Bernado - no idea why he would leave, love his energy and how much he dislikes the scousers. Would leave us short in the middle.
Mendy - feel for him. He's a cult hero, a nice guy who is funny. Injuries have ended his city career before it started. Needs to rebuild his career.
Jesus - I'd keep him, but he must know he isn't gonna be 1st choice.
Sterling - I'm a fan of the man, but we could do with more consistency in that position. If he wanted to go I'd wish him the best.
Cancelo - don't want him to leave, don't think he should.

Ins

Kane - it's a no from me, don't think he could keep pace with the team. He couldn't press for 90 mins and his injuries worry me.
Haaland - 1000% yes
Mendes - 1000% yes

Others I'd like would depend on players leaving.
Big fan of camavinga as an rotation with rodri. He offers different skillsets for different opponents.
Marcus thuram - if we have a spot come available I'd love to see what Pep could do with this lad, could be an absolute beast.

Let's see where we go, it's not going to be a quiet window this one.
On Kane, the press for 90 minutes thing is inaccurate imo. Citys focal striker won't , never has and never will press for 90 minutes for the simple fact that we have the ball for the vast majority of every game, it's a misnomer. Kane would score and assist an absolute bagful on this team

On Kane, the press for 90 minutes thing is inaccurate imo. Citys focal striker won't , never has and never will press for 90 minutes for the simple fact that we have the ball for the vast majority of every game, it's a misnomer. Kane would score and assist an absolute bagful on this team
Great point. Even the ‘dodgy ankles’ obsessives can’t deny the lower workload.
Either of Kane or Haaland would be perfect, for different reasons. It’s OK to want either

There is a lot of people who overuse stats to justify why a player is good, but I feel like sometimes people also underuse it. Like, Kane's numbers are insane, because he's an absolutely fantastic player. replacing bernardo silva, who doesn't put up great numbers, with someone who does, could actually pay off whatever drawback him not being there has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.