Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
from twitter: Birmingham fans thanked Bellingham for one season and £30m and the club retired his number. Villa fans are calling Grealish a snake for getting them £100m, sticking with them through relegation, keeping them up and carrying to 2 finals. Clear to see what colour that city is

This whole scenario is so funny. Just had a Spurs fan text me saying who is going to make way for Grealish and why do you need him to buy him. 'Don't give me any of this because we can nonsense' he says.

In any walk of life if a better company comes along and offers a better place to work with better people and a better wage not many turn it down so why does football have to be any different.
You should have said you were trying work out where Kane would fit in.

Like when like Jack like signs like for like City like, like just like wait like to like see like how like many like death like threats like you like get like then like.

While the comments she’s received are fucking vile, I’m not sure she knows what a death threat is.

I think folk were saying they hope she gets cancer or they they hope the family die in a car crash. Not what I’d call a classic death threat, but wishing death on someone is still a cunts trick. Internet is full of tits

Pinched off Twatter after a Salt and Villager posted the busker original

We bought jack Grealish for a record fee
We bought jack Grealish for a record fee
Because City are a massive club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.