It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
could Bernardo be a player spurs may want or like with the manager being Portuguese
could be key in getting the kane deal done
He wants to leave England not City, he loves the club just hates the country. He’ll not stay in England, he’ll end up in Spain.

Whats a realy bad day for you my mate???

Fucking smile & enjoy it 2 of the best talents are about to sign for Man City be fucking happy
I believe we already have better than Grealish at the club...Bernardo being one of them, foden being another, Kdb certainly is and you can add sterling to that as well (considering he plays from the left last season)

Kane will do well....I have no doubt but he wouldnt be my choice

Unlike some my happiness doesnt revolve around football (or even City). Ive supported them all my life (since the early 80's) so in a way the fact that my happiness doesnt revolve around football means Ive been quite lucky in that respect. Believe you me, Im very very happy generally and just love debating football.

Bernardo is part of that group of City players who have selflessly put the team first. Rodri, Fernandinho, Gundogan (the non-scoring version), Jesus, Walker, Bernardo, Mahrez at times, Foden, Aguero at times, Zinchenko (and probably others) are all players who could be a lot better on the eye but they help others out.

Funnily enough, ALL those players are statistical leaders (or very near the top) in multiple things, if you care to look at the underlying stats.

Rodri, Jesus, and Bernardo being the starkest examples. Coincidentally the most underrated.
Rodri underrated. Hmm

Jesus, I like the guy but come on he’s had long enough now to become more clinical

I believe we already have better than Grealish at the club...Bernardo being one of them, foden being another, Kdb certainly is and you can add sterling to that as well (considering he plays from the left last season)

Unlike some my happiness doesnt revolve around football (or even City). Ive supported them all my life (since the early 80's) so in a way the fact that my happiness doesnt revolve around football means Ive been quite lucky in that respect. Believe you me, Im very very happy generally and just love debating football.

city signing jack grealish and harry kane does not guarantee any silverware ?
improves our chances yes but no guarantees

the good thing is manchester city need new faces and world class ones. pep is no fool and knows hard work is still needed. in jacks grealish man city are the next level up and he is unproven and he will need to be on his game every week. as for kane well we know he can do it at this level but again questions about his ankles ?

both would be good signings but lets hold on before we start shouting from the roof tops

Happy that you are happy

city signing jack grealish and harry kane does not guarantee any silverware ?
improves our chances yes but no guarantees

the good thing is manchester city need new faces and world class ones. pep is no fool and knows hard work is still needed. in jacks grealish man city are the next level up and he is unproven and he will need to be on his game every week. as for kane well we know he can do it at this level but again questions about his ankles ?

both would be good signings but lets hold on before we start shouting from the roof tops
Agree witht he first part......there are no guarantees in football...even if we signed Messi, Haaland there would be no guarantee

Agree....we certainly need a centre forward

I agree with you completely. Others seem to think these 2 are the second coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.