Harry Kane

That’s what I’m hoping! The club have always been confident of negotiating the fee and making it happen but it’s proving even more difficult than anticipated! Still hopeful though!
hoping the delays and difficulties are around the fact they dont want him being a city player before we play them

Sandier is REALLY highly rated at the club! Thoughts are if he hadn’t had the injuries he’s had that he’d be a starter. Txiki is apparently a huge fan!
The little bits I saw of him in the friendliest indicates he has some of Peps favourite attributes. His passing forwards was impressive I thought. There is definitely something good there.

But he never would because no club would touch him if he did, levy knows this and if Kane somehow didn't, his agent would. You don't threaten to do something when you know the person you're threatening it with knows you'd never do it.
Put it this way, if Kane threatened to do it and seriously got it ready and gave Levy 1 last warning, 100% Levy would back down and decide to negotiate.

Grealish for £100 million is not a stupid fee then? Lets be honest if United did this we would be laughing our asses off.

I don't see how anyone can justify Grealish is worth £100 million.

This seems like vanity purchase because he doesn't bring anything we havent got already. Striker and LB was needed much more. Not sure we needed AM especially at the cost of 100 million.
The Grealish thread is that way -->

Grealish for £100 million is not a stupid fee then? Lets be honest if United did this we would be laughing our asses off.

I don't see how anyone can justify Grealish is worth £100 million.

This seems like vanity purchase because he doesn't bring anything we havent got already. Striker and LB was needed much more. Not sure we needed AM especially at the cost of 100 million.
Maguire at £80m 2 years ago, Pogba at £93m 5 years ago…….I’d suggest that justifies paying £100m for Grealish

The market is what the market is. You want top players, they come at a cost

Sandier is REALLY highly rated at the club! Thoughts are if he hadn’t had the injuries he’s had that he’d be a starter. Txiki is apparently a huge fan!
If it were me, and Laporte were champing at the bit to leave, then I’d have no qualms about using him as the fourth back, but if we get injuries and parachute Fernandinho in there instead, then it’s a waste of a player. He‘d be wise to look at Zinchenko and sit tight and trust himself to make it with us, rather than go to say Celtic for a year, but he does need game time.

I don’t know why people bother with the media at all. It’s full of complete idiots.

I haven’t watched Sky Sports News, talkSPORT or read the newspapers for well over a decade. A lot of Blues clocked onto their stance very soon after we were taken over and fucked it off.

How people still watch, listen to and read all that shit is beyond me. It’s the equivalent of jumping into a farmer’s field head first into some cow pat, not liking it, but then carrying in doing it for years on end.

Stupid behaviour from anyone who gives it a single second’s notice.
I agree but got to say I like reading what these numptys say just for comic value of their comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.