Welcome Jack Grealish!

6 years. His prime.

So not only do we get Jack for his best years, he must have been told about the project for the next 6 years.

Which means we aren't stopping any time soon!

Just been thinking (I know, dangerous!) and I think the thing that excites me most about this signing is hearing him say how well he gets on with Phil and how much he idolises KDB. We know better than most, through Dias and Stones’ bromance, how clicking with someone off the pitch can create insane synergies ON the pitch. So imagine the Dias-Stones effect but with Grealish-De Bruyne-Foden……

Not sure how much is going on between his shoulders, but he comes across very well in interviews.. excited for him

I am, on the whole, happy with this.

Silly price, but hey ho, the value of anything is what someone else is prepared to pay for it.

I do see an imbalance in the middle tho, I expect all will become clearer in the coming weeks.

Unlike the 9 year old City fan who had his whole life ruined when a 54 year old Villa scumbag punched him in the face at Wembley.

Aaaw diddums.
Quick on the draw, you must be from Dodge City.

This has to go viral.

It is like he has been captured by ISIS and is being forced to read a statement before his execution

The view from his window.....

ctLyZ4o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.