Welcome Jack Grealish!

Despite the hair, he sounds failrly grounded. Beyond the silly stuff, I am looking forward to his football.

Kaveh on SSN has just said we've ruined the holidays of young Villa fans attending their training session yesterday.
One of the reason's I stopped watching SSNews and listening to Talksquak, They spend all season and off season selling all teams Players with mostly bogus made up rumours then when. A transfer goes through they get on there high horse, is it me or they never seem to mind when united and Liverpool do it, keep pissing them off and the old sky top 4 City, hopefully 1 day we will join you and really ruffle there feathers.

We have rich owners and if they hadnt change the rules to stop others doing what you've done I think we'd be there in next few season, but we will get there and join in your fun soon.

#familyislife

This is for me the most exciting signing we've made since KDB. The numbers he produced last season despite missing months were absolutely world class.

The thought of him and Foden continually interchanging when in possession will be nightmares for the opposition.

Just think - Neither Grealish or Foden could nail down a place in Southgate’s England team.

The view from his window.....

ctLyZ4o.gif
Saying that Purslow has had training while he was CEO at Liverpool

To be honest not overly excited by this signing, doesn't feel much of an upgrade on what we have, and for such a bonkers fee, but will be happy to be proven wrong.
I'm looking forward to seeing what £100m looks like. We'll see how he gets on. For me, £100m takes us to the next level and for me that's another CL final and league title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.