Welcome Jack Grealish!

We need to get a new song for grealish can’t be doing super jack all year
Heard another song in London last Saturday during the build up to the Community Shield.
Something like (correct me if I'm wrong)

To the tune of Gold by Spandau Ballet.

We've got dough,
We've got two Jackies you knoooow,
Tits out and Super Jacko,
We're indestructable,
Bring back Aguerroooo

Seemed a favourite of the day, sung on the tubes and around Wembley. Must be catchy as it's been in my head since.

Heard another song in London last Saturday during the build up to the Community Shield.

We've got dough,
We're indestructable,
Bring back Aguerroooo

Seemed a favourite of the day, sung on the tubes and around Wembley. Must be catchy as it's been in my head since.
That’s brilliant!

I didn’t think I could love him any more and then I watched his chat with Lescott :)

I saw so many people frustrated that we didn’t move for Messi when he surprisingly became available, but give me Jack and hopefully Kane over him any day. Seeing Jack’s interviews has reaffirmed what I want from City signings… a burning desire to play for Manchester City. Messi wasn’t arsed one bit about playing for us. It could have been anyone half decent and he was listening. Grealish is buzzing to be here and I prefer that, don’t care how good Messi is. I want players that don’t feel like they are doing us a favour.
Also, the kid like excitement of asking “can I go out and see the pitch.”

Comes across as a really grounded lad.

We've got dough,
We're indestructable,
Bring back Aguerroooo

That’s awful. Surely we can do better than that.

I didn’t think I could love him any more and then I watched his chat with Lescott :)

I saw so many people frustrated that we didn’t move for Messi when he surprisingly became available, but give me Jack and hopefully Kane over him any day. Seeing Jack’s interviews has reaffirmed what I want from City signings… a burning desire to play for Manchester City. Messi wasn’t arsed one bit about playing for us. It could have been anyone half decent and he was listening. Grealish is buzzing to be here and I prefer that, don’t care how good Messi is. I want players that don’t feel like they are doing us a favour.
George Weah likes this post.

Great post. Not signing the circus that is Messi was the best thing that could have happened. He isn't Manchester City. Grealish is, and your post details the reasons why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.