10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how long it takes him to bed in. He might start featuring more prominently sooner rather than later dependent on De Bruyne, Sterling, and Foden's relative fitness conditions.

I would say this, IF he doesn't hit the ground running, give him time. So many players don't excel at City straight away, but they almost all get to the standard by at least the second full season.

Great analysis but where have you got RW from? He’s played ALL of his football predominantly from the LW, LCM position.
I get the Bernardo comparison but he’s always been a RW from his Monaco days.
True, but then you have an overload of players who prefer to operate on the left side of the pitch. I don't think it will take much for him to get used to play on the right side of the pitch.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes him to bed in. He might start featuring more prominently sooner rather than later dependent on De Bruyne, Sterling, and Foden's relative fitness conditions.

I would say this, IF he doesn't hit the ground running, give him time. So many players don't excel at City straight away, but they almost all get to the standard by at least the second full season.
Hopefully, he's able to hit the ground running, and Foden doesn't feel the need to rush back.

He will have a brilliant first season and will hit the ground running. Pep and the other players will help him, as they do with all the new players.

One thing of note, though, is he has never been a 60 game per season player, and thus will get some rest as the season goes.

Thankfully, unless we have significant injuries, there will be significant rotation between our front 5.

Any truth to this?

I'll give you a civil answer.

So we know that Villa either offered to match or exceed the wages City were offering. Even at 200k/w, that's excessive enough for Villa to turn around and deny it if false, for instance during the CEO's video to Villa fans after the transfer finalised.

So it really comes down to this, do you think Villa were prepared to offer Grealish 400k/w?

For another point, Nick Harris is the single most anti-City writer out there. I'm not even exaggerating either (see the whole CAS stuff). James Ducker is primarily a Manchester UNITED reporter. Although interestingly, according to the United 'tier' list on reddit, he's often unreliable with numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.