10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll play in the 8 role on the left and will be given the freedom to roam. I think what we will see is brilliant link up play between him and Foden where they will interchange positions a lot. I think the two of them will run circles around any defence.
Where does Raz play?

In his interview he said he had a long chat with Pep about positions, and then when he was asked where he sees himself playing he firstly said as an 8, then mentioned that he could do a job as a 10, on either wing, or as a false 9 if required. Feel like the plan is for him to go into midfield but it'll be fluid depending on who else is playing/in need of minutes.

I can't really figure out Grealish yet, as far as best position goes. I know how good he is with the ball, but I know little of him without the ball.

I don't how well he can or can't press. I don't really know how he likes to move off the ball and how intelligent his movement is. And so on.

It'll be a fun few months getting to watch him live and learning about him.

I'll give you a civil answer.

So we know that Villa either offered to match or exceed the wages City were offering. Even at 200k/w, that's excessive enough for Villa to turn around and deny it if false, for instance during the CEO's video to Villa fans after the transfer finalised.

So it really comes down to this, do you think Villa were prepared to offer Grealish 400k/w?

For another point, Nick Harris is the single most anti-City writer out there. I'm not even exaggerating either (see the whole CAS stuff). James Ducker is primarily a Manchester UNITED reporter. Although interestingly, according to the United 'tier' list on reddit, he's often unreliable with numbers.
I certainly hope so.. I don't doubt he's a good player with potential to be great, but when Foden who is arguably better, is on 30k per week, it would be a bit of a slap in the face to him to give Grealish KDB type wages for walking through the front door.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.