Welcome Jack Grealish!

Watched his interview. Said all the right things and made a positive first impression. Now lets see how he integrates and I look forward to seeing him Phil and Kev on the field at the same time.
I wish him all the best and hope he can be very successful with us.

I’m not keen on Grealish winning fouls but have to say that this is a brilliant signing by the club. One of the crowns of English football comes to City which brings a different slant to how they can now report on our club. Jack is extremely likeable to the masses which will have an impact on the UKs media.

When you think that it’s costing our accounting approx £16 mil a year, and compare it to United paying approx £15 mil for Sancho, this deal is a no-brainer.

Well done the club and welcome Jack.

Have you ever heard such journalistic (laugh) bile as this in your life. Every player that left any club behind, left loads of supporters, young and old, saddened by their departure.
Yes but this one didn't leave them behind for the 'romance' of Manchester United, so he's understandabley upset.

It took some time to complete, understandable really and it's a huge amount of money. I like Grealish though, he's a good player and if Pep wanted him and KDB likes him I am sure he will fit right in. Thought he came across as a decent individual in his interview and he appears impressed with what he has seen at the club. I wish him good luck, hope he enjoys his 6 years and wins everything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.