Welcome Jack Grealish!

I actually said I thought he'd be a great signing? I just had a pre conception that he was a bit of a Billy big bollocks
No Jack is a team player, which you will see now in the flesh each week, yes he likes the ball but he uses so well.

The only thing he needs to improve is his goals scored, but I think he will.

Other fans have always said he's overrated, but he's 1 of them players that you don't really appreciate him until he plays for you.

Like they say he dives a lot, but watch this year and you will see 1st hand the treatment he gets and especially early in the game, he might draw fouls but it's not his fault the other players falls for it and has to kick him, if they didn't he'd stay up and create more problems for them.

Potential starting XI next season:
Eddie/ Kyle Dias Stones Zinch/ KEV PHIL GREALISH/ Mahrez Kane Sterling.
Ok?

I actually said I thought he'd be a great signing? I just had a pre conception that he was a bit of a Billy big bollocks
Which is exactly the point I was advancing. Wasn’t talking about your analysis of him as a player. You thought he was a Billy Big Bollocks because he didn’t play for City.

Grealish hasn’t changed, merely your perception of him.

During the Euros i made the point that if Pep was managing England he'd look at his available players and without doubt he would find a system to put Grealish and Foden on the pitch together , thankfully as City fans were going to see that in practice every week , and i for one am buzzing at the prospect ...Welcome Jack.. looking forward to the ride..

I'm not his biggest fan at all - think he's quite a bit overrated. Also believe we've cut a shit.

That said, he's now a Blue and I'll back him. Good luck Jack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.