Welcome Jack Grealish!

I don't think it was never not on, it was just a big decision for him, he's a villa boy through and through, regardless of the rumours he was a secret United fan (more bollocks), he'd been with us for 19 years so it wasn't an easy decision I no doubt believe he had some worries/concerns, and who wouldn't, but I believe for where he's at its the right decision for him, we can't give him that yet what city can.

sadly do to FFP we have to go about getting up there a different way. Because the so called old sky 4 don't like what city did and they can't let more do it.

I read on the net people think we only got ings, buendia and Bailey because he's gone, but that's not true our owners have spent over 100 million last 2 windows each time and would again this window regardless of jack going or staying, and I feel our transfers haven't finished yet, and can see us spending a further 80 to 90 million if the right player comes available.
Fair play for giving us that info pal. Concise comments are always welcome on here. It's nice to hear someone who tells it from their point of view - without any agenda.

Because the so called old sky 4 don't like what city did and they can't let more do it.
It's always been a big Sly 3 but you are spot on otherwise.

Chelsea were the first club to bridge the gap with investment in the early 00s, they are still the top inflators of the PL era for what happened under Mourinho, with United a close second. Spurs were a mid table PL club for most of the 90s to the late 00s but somehow have this perception that they were always in the top 4.

don't get it.
Neither do i, not sure what the adulation about Grealish is based on, he's obviously a talent but people seem to have lost their minds.
BUT, i sincerely hope i come on here in 6 months time & say " fcuk me, i was completely wrong, i had no idea this guy was so good, he's fcuking brilliant".
Welcome to City Jack, all the very best

I wonder if he will be similar to Mahrez in that it takes him a while to fit into our system. Both were big stars at their respective clubs but it is only the past 18 months or so that Mahrez has really delivered for us.

Neither do i, not sure what the adulation about Grealish is based on, he's obviously a talent but people seem to have lost their minds.
BUT, i sincerely hope i come on here in 6 months time & say " fcuk me, i was completely wrong, i had no idea this guy was so good, he's fcuking brilliant".
Welcome to City Jack, all the very best
for that price...? un fucking believable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.