Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

Any lurking Villa fans coming on to call our club plastic formed in 2008 etc and more bullshit simply fuckoff. We have always been bigger and better than you you small time shitty 3rd City wankstains. Enjoy Ashley young you maggots and losing Grealish is karma for your behaviour at the cup final with all your bull shit bingo. Delph, Barry and now Grealish and next time you get a good one we will come and get him too. Enjoy finishing tenth you boring bastads.
Bravo sir, bravo

Something that's caught me out is that their recent signings were ALL Grealish replacements according to their CEO.

So what was the plan if Grealish stayed?
As soon as they signed Buendia I knew Grealish was ours. Yet their fans continually insisted there was no connection. Now Purslow has confirmed what we knew all along.
When Spurs sign a forward ‘to support Harry’ we can get the welcome mat out for Kane

As soon as they signed Buendia I knew Grealish was ours. Yet their fans continually insisted there was no connection. Now Purslow has confirmed what we knew all along.
When Spurs sign a forward ‘to support Harry’ we can get the welcome mat out for Kane
Yeah the parallels are there in plain sight.

It was blatantly obvious at that point.

We’ve seen it in the past too.

Villa offering fans who bought a Grealish shirt an exchange. Do you think they'll accept burnt shirts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.