#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the best left-footed central defender at the club, arguably the league, and he’s probably the fastest over 10-20 yards we have in that position. Still remember how he caught Son when he was through at the Etihad.

No he isn't. In top form Stones is better.
Stones at 100% form is probably the best CB we've had in the ADUG era. That's how much I rate him.

I don't think we agree on Laporte but I really, really rate him too. It's why I could understand if he wanted to go because he'd be in most sides in the world as the main defender.

Unfortunately for him Stones is my current 2nd favorite City player and Laporte isn't 1st, so I gotta back Stones!

Stones at 100% form is probably the best CB we've had in the ADUG era. That's how much I rate him.

I don't think we agree on Laporte but I really, really rate him too. It's why I could understand if he wanted to go because he'd be in most sides in the world as the main defender.

Unfortunately for him Stones is my current 2nd favorite City player and Laporte isn't 1st, so I gotta back Stones!
Actually, I think we do agree on Laporte. I think at his best he is fantastic. Just not as fantastic as John Stones at John Stone's best

John is the most talented City CB of the ADUG era.

His best is slightly better than Kompany and Dias bests. That said, both Kompany and Dias have shown a greater level of consistency at near their peaks than John.

So talent wise, John is heads and shoulders the most talented. And at his best he is superior to Laporte.

Actually, I think we do agree on Laporte. I think at his best he is fantastic. Just not as fantastic as John Stones at John Stone's best

John is the most talented City CB of the ADUG era.

His best is slightly better than Kompany and Dias bests. That said, both Kompany and Dias have shown a greater level of consistency at near their peaks than John.

So talent wise, John is heads and shoulders the most talented. And at his best he is superior to Laporte.
Wow. We really do agree on everything here. My apologies Dax. It's like the good old days of 17/18 with us on the same page again in here ;)

Won't sell him even if we get a decent offer for him, He's got a contract & gotta respect it. Can't risk having Ake as a third option, way below our level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.