Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made me laugh was why he was crying out his nose, then wiping his dirty nose on the hankie then onto his eyes.

Greatest player ever but comes across as a bit of a weirdo and dishonest to boot

Can’t believe we’re not going balls deep on this.

Either we’ve blown the budget on £100m, £350k a week number 10 Jack Grealish, or we’re behaving like a jealous spurned ex. Or both.

I reckon it‘s just that Pep has decided Kane would be a better signing for us than 34 year old Messi. The board maybe feel it wouldn’t be that good value with the wages Messi seems to want too.

Reactions: Pam
Where are all the tweets telling us he's signing imminently?
I think psg are so desperate to shove everyone else out the way they were putting our premature news. He probably will sign for them because nobody else seemed to want to get involved. Maybe they thought he wasn't really leaving Barca so stayed back

Or maybe we're doing things on the quiet and Messi already knows what we've offered him.
Just because we're not being gobshites like PSG doesn't mean we're not interested.
I reckon it's us and maybe Juve with offers.
Fingers crossed mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.