Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a performance by Messi, I wanted to leave a year ago now I’m desperate to stay blub blub fucking blub, not had a shave for time and rolls out brand new. So shocked we’re in need of counsel but we’ve managed to get offers in and negotiating whilst in mourning. Crock of utter shite, let the french wank over him, complete staged bollocks.

Imo the Ajay account is a burner account of a regular poster. You don't just login after 5 years, say hi then fuckoff back into the wilderness.

questions must be asked about FFP and PSG if they sign messi. reports are £1million a week basic wage right up to £2million. he wants a 3 year deal also a crazy signing on fee of £50mmilion
No they shouldn’t we hate ffp if an owner is willing to put the money in to pay they should be able to do what they want !

I wonder if Qatar will reduce their funding of PSG when the 2022 World Cup is over.
That’s weird nobody’s have ever been stopped just punished afterwards. Don’t think that will work as PSG could be about to sell someone for 500 million for all thry know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.