Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol how many of you would go to your work for free...?
How many of us have been paid a million pound a week for years and years to do that job?

There was an old bloke at my work who retired but then came in every day to keep active and he used to take stuff out in his car if there had been a mistake with somebody's order, I believe he got the use of the fuel pump for free.

What a performance by Messi, I wanted to leave a year ago now I’m desperate to stay blub blub fucking blub, not had a shave for time and rolls out brand new. So shocked we’re in need of counsel but we’ve managed to get offers in and negotiating whilst in mourning. Crock of utter shite, let the french wank over him, complete staged bollocks.
People are so gullible. Messi gets away with murder. If it were anyone else doing this (even Ronaldo), they'd be getting absolute pelters. This highly public Faux heartbreak deserves ridicule.

Why isn't he staying, then?

Is the right question. He is rich beyond the dreams of avarice and could turn out for nothing if he wanted to. Instead he will uproot his family for yet another pay day. It’s up to him of course and I don’t doubt that he is genuinely upset at the thought of leaving. It is his choice though.

Maybe clever if City to not get involved, Barca and Madrid are weaker now, Messi makes PSG better for maybe two years but what will they have to give up for that, they can’t possibly afford Messi, Neymar and Mbappe. Then they need a squad to go with them, French league is shit, they will shoot their bolt with Messi but they don’t seem to have a long term plan.

Sad, but a result of greed of both the player and Barca. If he'd have moved last summer instead of leveraging that silly deal both player and club would probably be in a happier place today. Nice to think of tebas crying into his paella and howling at the moon too. Turns out he should have got his own league in order instead of having a pop at us. Karma is a woman.

People are so gullible. Messi gets away with murder. If it were anyone else doing this (even Ronaldo), they'd be getting absolute pelters. This highly public Faux heartbreak deserves ridicule.
His ego was smashed when he didn't leave on his terms

I don’t think you are Barca’s worst nightmare. Quite the opposite. Otherwise why would Laporta have been pictured in Qatar last week?
Laporta was crying about PSG approaching Messi few months ago and threatening to challenge us with UEFA or higher jurisdiction.

As for their fans, PSG is their most hated club after Real Madrid.

But you are right, Messi was not a Barça player anymore but a free agent, they shouldn't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.