Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we can't sign Lukaku, Kane and Haaland so two of them will fuck off to the Rags/Chelsea sadly. Can't complain about it.

Where are the people who insisted to me he wasn’t a realistic option because he was “so, so happy” at Inter and “said himself he wasn’t leaving”? Football doesn’t work that way, my friends...
I can’t wait for him to fail, but I unfortunately think he will score more goals at that irritating club than Kane would for us this season.
I know Kev wish he had come...
Fortunately Pep decides who comes to the club, KDB plays and does as he is told.

We see the problems Barca have when Messi selected the players he wanted to play with, once that happens, you have serious issues , and it end in tears, even if the tears are dry.

Only on this forum can a player who has over 300 professional goals, mostly at a top level, on course for 400+ goals throughout his career, with well over 100 in the “best league in the world” be considered a donkey because he had half a poor season in a shite United side.

Only on this forum can a player who has over 300 professional goals, mostly at a top level, on course for 400+ goals throughout his career, with well over 100 in the “best league in the world” be considered a donkey because he had half a poor season in a shite United side.
Anyone saying he's a donkey needs a ban.

It can't be denied that he had a phenomenally productive time at Inter, and with his national team, but, having watched him over the best part of a decade in the premier league, I would have been unhappy if we signed him. I don't think he has performed consistently in the Premier League. He is nowhere near as mobile or skilful as Kane, nor does he have Kane's creativity. I'd much rather invest in Kane - or Haaland.
Haaland I know little about save for what I saw against Dortmund last season, but, he looked very promising and, like Lukaku, had a phenomenal season. With him, you get the same presence on the pitch, but more athleticism and youthful promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.