Climate Change is here and man made

I realise this isn't the point your making but tech wise, But, Fusion, Fusion will help if and when we get it working. we could replace all electrical supplies very very quickly once we do. clean and plentiful electricity for all and the ability to power CO2 scrubbers to actively remove the CO2 from the atmosphere.

the biggest hurdle will be how to get around the legalities of patents etc if its a company that makes it 1st so it can be user globally for as cheap as possible,
Isn't the biggest issue with fusion energy that we haven't yet identified a way of containing the plasma field generated by the reaction long enough to do anything useful with it (given that it's approximately 10x hotter than the core of the sun)?

Are you still sitting in your mess from yesterday?

Banging away on that legacy laptop may distract you from the smell but it won't stop it going crusty.

Call your carer's agency if she is still not picking up.
Were in lockdown unfortunately fode no one is allowed to visit and I mean no one seriously.

Police in their thousands patrolling the streets in case anyone is outside loitering.

21 cases with 5 infectious while in the community has caused this latest lockdown because the premier reckons if we don't have a hard lockdown our hospitals will be over run despite the fact our hospitals in are empty presently in the covid wards.

The region namely the rest of the state was lockdown for 5 days on a " suspicion " of a case which turned out to be false.

Chalk up 200 days of lockdown soon and no end in sight.

The harshest lockdowns in the world of an major city since the pandemic started and from the last two outbreaks the stats are 4 in ICU and no deaths from over 400 recorded cases plus no doubt a few more because some are afraid to come forward knowing the lockdowns will continue if they do.

You may laugh at our situation but those who are sitting in the mess have no one to clean it up.

Having a PC is my salvation fode I am sure you won't be too harsh on me for that as you have been through a lot as well and I am happy you have one to use and long may that be the case.

Were in lockdown unfortunately fode no one is allowed to visit and I mean no one seriously.

Police in their thousands patrolling the streets in case anyone is outside loitering.

21 cases with 5 infectious while in the community has caused this latest lockdown because the premier reckons if we don't have a hard lockdown our hospitals will be over run despite the fact our hospitals in are empty presently in the covid wards.

The region namely the rest of the state was lockdown for 5 days on a " suspicion " of a case which turned out to be false.

Chalk up 200 days of lockdown soon and no end in sight.

The harshest lockdowns in the world of an major city since the pandemic started and from the last two outbreaks the stats are 4 in ICU and no deaths from over 400 recorded cases plus no doubt a few more because some are afraid to come forward knowing the lockdowns will continue if they do.

You may laugh at our situation but those who are sitting in the mess have no one to clean it up.

Having a PC is my salvation fode I am sure you won't be too harsh on me for that as you have been through a lot as well and I am happy you have one to use and long may that be the case.

I have no issues with using your computer as much as you see fit but maybe you have become over reliant on it for social contact judging by the garbled nonsense full of tangents and digression.

Perhaps it's time to consider living in a retirement community?

Failing that, consider some home improvements. A walk-in wetroom coupled with adult diapers will sort out the issue with your mess.

Isn't the biggest issue with fusion energy that we haven't yet identified a way of containing the plasma field generated by the reaction long enough to do anything useful with it (given that it's approximately 10x hotter than the core of the sun)?
Yeah from my understanding ( v limited, just bullet point level stuff ) that’s the main issue.

the record is held by China at around 101 seconds.

There are a few different types of reactors being built for testing. From massive warehouse size reactors down to reactors that could fit on a truck. these are being build by Lockheed martin Skunk works but I would guess these would be mostly aimed at Military contracts to power the US navy.

the design of the one in Germany is right out of Akira. they used supercomputer to design the best magentic field for containment and designs.

1628756342220.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.